I am Juan D.
Profile & skills
International business manager with an emphasis on Europe and focused on areas of Finance, logistics, international trade, and customer service. I have experience in purchases, commercial, and customer service areas. fluent English, basic French, and native Spanish.
I am a quick learner, a passionate and hardworking person, and able to work as a part of a group or by myself.
Visual Basic Studio
Reliable and professional
Reliable and professional
- Prospecting potential clients using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Reply, and Rocketreach.
- Used CRM system to follow up on potential leads, generate appointments for Area Sales Manager and help the team to close deals.
- Identify and implement strategies to optimize the sales process.
- Customer service in English and Spanish for nationwide coverage for US-based companies.
- Responsible for receiving contact from USA company’s customers to solve minor and escalated issues.
- Responsible for maintaining a budget for refunds, replacement, compensations, delivery, and pick-up services.
- Tracking package information, and setting deliveries and pickups through DHL, FedEx, UPS, and USPS systems.
- Guide customers through the company’s web page helping them and teaching them how to place orders, check balances and solve wrong charges issues.
- Following up with multiple processes at the same time (calls, chats, emails) giving satisfactory answers to all of them
Tecnika Saray SA
- Promoting B2B Sales, creating prospects, and transforming them into potential buyers.
- Studying new markets for the company.
- Responsible of track company sales.
- Making reports by periods.
- Responsible for making cold calls to search for new clients.
- Management assistance.
National and international administrative purchases Intern
STF Group SA
- Prospecting and analyzing different providers according to specific metrics and according to needs.
- Develop and update the providers’ database.
- Develop incoming leads into suppliers-qualified leads.
- Follow-Up emails for prospects suppliers.
- Schedule and assist conferences to receive the first information from the providers, analyze and negotiate payment condition terms, and create long-term relations that allow the company to obtain better rates.
- Responsible for solving problems with administrative supplier bills.
- Creating purchase orders and advance payments to national and international suppliers.
- Promoting B2C and B2B Sales, creating prospects, and transforming them into potential buyers.
- In charge of the supply chain of production.
- Responsible for the schedule of production.
- Quality verification for all the products that were produced.
- Responsible for marketing campaigns and networks and social media manager of the company.
- In control of Cost, investment, and billing of the company.
- Responsible for delivery logistics of the final product.