I am Diego
Profile & skills
Jr. Backend developer
Startup slang-Shark Helpers
- Working with other developers to plan and develop new features for existing products or creating entirely new products using existing technology
- Reviewing software code written by other developers to identify bugs and errors
- Designing and developing new applications by translating user requirements into code.
La Sabana University
Objective: Give technical advice to startups Description: During this time I helped point startups in the direction they needed to go, this could vary from simple Figma prototypes or coding in ReactJS. I understood here how quickly things could change and progress in startups
Description: This was an on-campus job, my first experience with clients, and the whole idea of this job was to make sure all of the university’s tech was working so the professors could give their lectures
Junior Backend Developer
Objective: Backend architecture and development
Creation of the whole back end for all the services that are used in pages like differentroads.es and kazzai.com, this was done using services like Amplify to model the database and provide a graphql endpoint but I also created an API using a Serverless framework in order to have cloud functions in AWS Lambda
- Objective: Website for Plastinova.com.co Description: I developed a simple page with HTML CSS bootstrap and laravel for Plastinova, managed to learn a lot of responsive web apps.
Partners academy - Bogotá, CO.
- The complete Web Development Bootcamp – Udemy
- PHP with Laravel for beginners become a Master in Laravel – Udemy