I am Cristian C.
Profile & skills
I am an enthusiastic sales-oriented leader, with the ability to reach goals, work on metrics, key indicators, and projection of results; as a business management student, I have the ability to create, visualize, solve, and provide information and guidance for business solutions in different aspects.
As a Sales Administrator I manage the sales pipeline, processing leads and supporting all the team in closing them. I am making calls, sending emails, proposals, responding to objections, and dealing with contracts and invoices.
Impeccable Pixe l
- Used CRM system to follow up potential leads, generating appointments for Area Sales Manager and helping the team to close deals.
- Identify and implement strategies to optimize the sales process.
Client success representative (Freelancer)
- Managed marketing leads and guide them through the process of acquiring products from the company’s clients.
- Supported customers as they did the transition from sales prospects to active users of the company’s products.
- Created reports with customer statistics to measure performance and increase the value given to the company’s clients.
- Provided support as part of the IT team, increasing customer satisfaction with the company’s products.
- Learned necessaries leadership skills to work with teams in intensive training of 300 hours received in Lima, Peru.
- Prepared weekly team meetings, coached, and did follow up to KPIs, it helped to increase motivation and performance in the sales team by about 20%.
- Organized and lead teams of about 15 to 20 people to reach key performance indicators, doing it, performance was improved over 63% in assigned groups of persons.
Appointment Setter Specialist (Freelancer)
- Used CRM system to call, email, and text potential leads, generating appointments for Area Sales Manager.
- Implemented coaching sessions with people who could affect the performance of the marketing department in the company.
- Reached company’s goals and excel in the general performance of the company and the marketing department.
Advisor I, Technical Support / Sales Representative
- Reduced turn-around time of closing customer complaints based in USA and UK by 80% and increased customer satisfaction rating by 10 points.
- Exceeded customer service objectives by 15%, ensuring ongoing sales and high customer satisfaction levels; interacted with 15+ customers to determine individual needs and adequate product fit.
- Consulted with business relationship executives and sales assistants to market products to potential customers; influenced sales revenue growth of non-durable goods by 20%+ and electronic goods by 30%.
- Transferred to special UK tech support line thanks to knowledge acquired and 95% of effectiveness in resolving problems of customers in a low average time
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
Brigham Young University - Idaho, USA
- Entrepreneurship Certificate (Sep 2021).
- Improve sales through persuasive selling skills.
- Find, ask questions, highlight benefits.
- Overcome objections, negotiate, and close services.
- Manage accounting cycle and cash flow.
- Create advanced professional spreadsheets.
- Build proposals for small business ventures.
- Ecommerce Fundamentals – Linkedin Learning
- Sales Pipeline Management – Linkedin Learning
- Lead Generation Foundations – Linkedin Learning
- Sales Prospecting – Linkedin Learning
- Sales Closing Strategies – Linkedin Learning