I am Sebastian
Profile & skills
Bachelor degree in foreign languages, fluent in English and French(B1), experienced in customer service. As a administrative assistant I am the first point of contact and the link between the manager and its customers, third parties and other employees, I am also responsible to manage all the incoming and outgoing calls, emails, correspondence, writing reports and presentations.
Reliable and professional
Customer service oriented
Ecommerce Partnerships - Shark Helpers
- Deliver the events strategy and manage the overall sales process from start to finish.
- Support the operation with administrative and operational functions for the proper functioning of the company.
Hostal ciudad de segorbe
- Answer phone calls and emails from clients.
Inform visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Notifying other workers of visitor arrival.
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining appointment calendar.
- Ordering Hostel Supplies.
- Inventory management.
Making reports on the status of orders.
- Payment reconciliation.
- Updating the databases.
Bachelor Degree in Foreign Languages
Universidad del Quindio - CO.
- Administrative Professional Foundations – Linkedin Learning
- Business Process Improvement – Linkedin Learning
- Business Writing principles – Linkedin Learning
- Goal settings: Objectives and Key Results – Linkedin Learning