I am Laura L.
Profile & skills
Degree on English Language and Arts, with experience in customer service and teaching.
As an ecommerce customer service representative I respond to customer web inquiries regarding online merchandise and orders. I ensure prompt and proper resolution of customer queries regarding their shopping in Amazon, Best Buy and Ebay.
- Provide virtual assistance to customers all over the United States when it comes to the creation of shipping labels.
- Help customers do a follow up of the current location of their packages.
- Help customers find a resolution when their packages are either slow or lost in transit by the carrier.
- Keep track of orders that failed and re-order them.
- Check for refunded and cancelled orders and refund customers.
- Complete lengthy daily tasks lists by prioritizing, multitasking and identifying time constraints.
English, science and arts teacher
Gimnasio los nogales - bilingual school
- Planned and prepared appropriately the assigned courses and lectures
- Planned and implemented effective classroom management practices
- Provided opportunities for students to access and use current technology, resources, and information to solve problems
- Engaged students in creative thinking
Customer Care Agent
- Received and placed customer service telephone calls and chats.
- Maintained solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Resolved customer complaints, managed database records, drafted status reports on customer service issues.
- Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
Human resources assistant
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Managing filing system
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
Degree on English Language and Arts
Universidad del Quindío - Armenia, CO
- Grammar Review 2 (Washington State) – 2018
- Hotel management – 2012
- Marketing rationale – 2010
- Basic processes for customer service – 2010
- Literacy with an emphasis on ICT – 2010
- Excel intermediate – 2012